Hefner Energy seeks a Land Technician to join our growing team. You are detail-oriented and an experienced landman or land technician with strong excel skills. You are able to take direction well and always learning.
This position will work closely with the land team and will be responsible for multiple facets of the acquisitions process, divestiture process, and general minerals management for Hefner Energy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in land
- Proficient in determining when and what curative documents are necessary
- Able to chain title, if needed
- Experience with Title Opinions and satisfying associated Title Requirements
- In-depth experience manipulating large-scale data sets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction the first time
- Division Orders
- Contract Drafting
- Title Due Diligence
- Processing Paperwork
- Recording Instruments
- Title Updates
- Title Curative
- Inventory Management
- Large-Scale Mailer Campaigns
About Hefner Energy
Hefner Energy is an alternative investment company located in Oklahoma City, OK founded by Robert A. Hefner V in 2009. With a family history dating back to the world-famous Spindletop oilfield (1901), Hefner Energy benefits from a strong historical understanding and over a century of relationships in the energy business.
Hefner Energy is currently aggregating long-life assets in world class unconventional plays able to generate strong returns in a $40 oil environment. We are mostly active in Oklahoma’s Anadarko Basin, home to the world-class SCOOP and STACK.
- Health insurance with 50% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Centrally located in Oklahoma City
- Multiple growth-oriented companies